Outpatient Care for Adolescents
The adolescent partial hospitalization program (PHP) at Garfield Park Behavioral Hospital is designed for adolescents who struggle with a behavioral health disorder or substance abuse issue but are stable enough to live at home during treatment. This program allows patients to gain a better understanding of their symptoms and develop healthy behavior patterns.
Our adolescent psychiatric PHP is provided Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. We encourage teens who have completed our adolescent inpatient program to step down to PHP as a way to continue making strides and reduce the risk of relapse.
COMPONENTS OF ADOLESCENT PHP
- Group psychotherapy
- Fully accredited educational programming and coordination with schools
- Expressive and activity therapies
- Social work services including coordination of care and discharge planning
- Medication evaluation and management
- Individualized treatment planning
- Family and individual psychotherapy as needed
Take the First Step
Call 773-265-3700 if you or a loved one is experiencing a psychiatric emergency. We are available 24/7 to discuss treatment options and provide no-cost, confidential assessments. You can also use our online contact form for program inquiries.
In case of emergency, please dial 911 or seek the nearest emergency room right away.